Sökning: "principal roles"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 44 avhandlingar innehållade orden principal roles.
6. Recommendation changes in walls of glass perceived roles and relative importance of direct contactsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The equities recommendations of financial analysts to investors are often seen as mysterious created through skilled handcraft difficult to understand for the uninitiated. The core issue in this study is connected to the stock market functioning and the ability of analysts to disclose reliable and similar information to investors. LÄS MER
7. Culture Confrontation in the Lower Congo From the Old Congo Kingdom to the Congo Independent State with Special Reference to the Swedish Missionaries in the 1880's and 1890'sDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Svenska institutet för missionsforskning
Sammanfattning : The culture confrontation remains the central theme throughout this book, with special emphasis given to points of conflict. My approach to each particular era has been guided by the question: What were the areas of incompatibility or conflict between African and European culture in the Lower Congo? By focusing my analysis on the dynamics of this confrontation, the point of contact between Congolese and Europeans, I have marked that the purpose of this study is not to present a characterization of Congolese or African culture as separate entities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores delegation and democracy within the European Union (EU). The EU now constitutes one of the cornerstones of the democratic systems of its member states. The most vital instrument of democracy is lawmaking, which increasingly occurs at the European level. Many different actors contribute to the shaping of EU legislation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of French, Italian and Classical Languages, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study explores the use of war metaphors, more specifically metaphors centred on the verb, in modern French newspaper prose from three principal angles. The first part of the analysis shows that the verbs of war used are metaphorical rather than concrete. LÄS MER
10. Macrophages, Nitric oxide synthases and Heme oxygenases: possible roles during peripheral nerve regenerationDetta är en avhandling från Department of Animal Physiology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate the suggestions that macrophages, and the systems generating nitric oxide (NO) and carbon monoxide (CO), i.e. nitric oxide synthases (NOS) and heme oxygenases (HO), could be important for peripheral nerve regeneration. LÄS MER