Sökning: "pressure recovery"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 168 avhandlingar innehållade orden pressure recovery.
1. The search for reversibility of Idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus : Aspects on intracranial pressure measurments and CSF volume alteration
Sammanfattning : BACKGROUND: Idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus (INPH) is still a syndrome generating more questions than answers. Today, research focuses mainly on two areas: understanding the pathophysiology – especially how the malfunctioning CSF system affects the brain parenchyma – and finding better methods to select patients benefiting from a shunt operation. LÄS MER
2. Working conditions, compensatory strategies, and recovery
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to study and identify working conditions related to different types of compensatory strategies and to examine the relations between such strategies and recovery. Compensatory strategies refer to how people act in order to handle a great amount of work. LÄS MER
3. Investigating the Reaction Kinetics of Tropical Wood Biomass : A Prospect for Energy Recovery
Sammanfattning : The utilization of wood biomass for energy recovery purposes is a phenomenon that is increasingly attracting attentions from researchers, companies and countries all over the world. The effect of climate change as largely represented by global warming leading to glacier ice melting and an unprecedented rise in sea level is a worrisome development. LÄS MER
4. Vortex generator modeling and its application to optimal control of airflow in inlet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with the development of the vortex generator model and its use for the optimization study of vortex generator flow control in high-offset-ed inlets. In the first part, the overview of use of vortex generators and their mechanism is outlined. LÄS MER
5. Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus : Aspects on Pathophysiology, Clinical Characteristics and Evaluation Methods
Sammanfattning : Introduction. Idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus (iNPH) is a condition with enlargement of the cerebral ventricular system and an intracranial pressure (ICP) within normal limits. LÄS MER