Sökning: "prenatal diagnosis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 avhandlingar innehållade orden prenatal diagnosis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Pediatrics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this study has been to study the psychological, social and ethical aspects for carriers of haemophilia and their spouses, related to the development of techniques for carrier testing and for prenatal diagnosis (PD) of haemophilia. This was investigated by a semi-structured follow-up interview with 29 carriers of haemophilia with experience of PD by fetal blood sampling (FBS), and with 29 carriers (and 23 spouses) with experience of PD by chorionic villus sampling (CVS). LÄS MER
2. Judging in the Public Realm A Kantian Approach to the Deliberative Concept of Ethico-Political Judgment and an Inquiry into Public Discourse on Prenatal DiagnosisDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses how to enhance the public discussion of moral and political questions. Enhancing public ‘deliberation’ is desirable since it provides citizens with influence, it enables coming to an understanding, and it ensures legitimacy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Amniocentesis (AC) and chorionic villus sampling (CVS) are the principal methods for fetal karyotyping. The aim of this thesis was to evaluate psychological reactions and risks associated with the procedures.A semi-randomised study was made on 321 women, where AC (147) and CVS (174) at 10-13 weeks’ gestation were done trans-abdominally. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Molecular Medicine and Surgery
Sammanfattning : Prenatal diagnosis enables identification of severe disease in the fetus, and allows for planning and management of future pregnancies if an underlying genetic mechanism is identified. The studies included in this thesis have taken advantage of the dramatic progress in medical genetics, in order to develop and evaluate new procedures to diagnose genetic disorders in fetal life. LÄS MER
5. Women's experiences and reactions when a fetal malformation is detected by ultrasound examinationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Background: Second trimester ultrasound examination among pregnant women in Sweden is almost universal. The detection of a fetal malformation on ultrasound puts health care providers and pregnant women in a difficult and precarious situation. LÄS MER