Sökning: "pregnancy outcome"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 160 avhandlingar innehållade orden pregnancy outcome.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Blood- and injection phobia is an anxiety disorder with a prevalence of approximately 3-5% in the general population. The etiology is often a combination of genetic factors and a conditioning experience. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö Högskola, Health and Society
Sammanfattning : Objective: The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate whether selfreported history of violence is associated with increased risk of labour dystocia in nulliparous women at term and to elucidate midwives’ awareness of domestic violence during pregnancy in southern Sweden. Design/Method/Setting/Population: Paper I utilised a population-based multi-centre cohort study design. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Hypothyroidism is a common endocrine disorder affecting women of reproductive age. On a global level, iodine deficiency is still the most common cause of hypothyroidism. Also genetic variations, in particular SNP rs4704397 in the PDE8B gene, are responsible for a significant proportion of TSH variations. LÄS MER
4. Exposure to domestic violence during pregnancy impact on outcome, midwives’ awareness, women´s experience and prevalence in the south of SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Faculty of Health and Society
Sammanfattning : Objective: The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate pregnant women’s history of violence and experiences of domestic violence during pregnancy and to explore the possible association between such violence and various outcome measures as well as background factors. A further aim was to elucidate midwives’ awareness of domestic violence among pregnant women as well as women’s experiences and management of domestic violence during pregnancy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT:Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer that is diagnosed during pregnancy. The primary aim in investigation of atypical cervical cytology during pregnancy is to exclude cancer so that further treatment of the lesion can be postponed until after delivery. LÄS MER