Sökning: "potential competition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 214 avhandlingar innehållade orden potential competition.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Law, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Innovation issues are increasingly highlighted in public policy, including competition policy. Not only is innovation a major factor behind economic growth in society, it is also increasingly shaping market conditions and affecting market participants’ behaviour. LÄS MER
2. Concentrations in the EU pharmaceutical sector : The protection of effective competition under Council Regulation No 139/2004 on the control of concentrations between undertakingsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : A central element of competition law consists in the control of concentrations, that is, the changes in the competitive structure resulting from mergers and acquisitions. By controlling concentrations with a Union Dimension, the European Commission ensures that effective competition will not be significantly impeded, in particular by the creation or strengthening of dominant positions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the ecological and evolutionary implications of a recent secondary contact between two closely related bird species: collared (Ficedula albicollis) and pied (F. hypoleuca) flycatchers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis makes a contribution to the areas of deregulation, competition and consumer choice. It consists of three self-contained papers. All the research questions are examined in the context of the Swedish motor vehicle inspection market. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four independent essays that deal with the firm dynamics and competition in the electricity market. Specifically, it addresses two important facets of firm dynamics, namely, firm performance (growth and profitability) and the change in competition intensity that Swedish electricity firms face, brought by the process of deregulation in Swedish electricity market. LÄS MER