Sökning: "postoperative recovery"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 116 avhandlingar innehållade orden postoperative recovery.
1. Postoperative recovery : development of a multi-dimensional questionnaire for assessment of Recovery
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to present a multi-dimensional instrument for self-assessment of progress in postoperative recovery. The author employs different research paradigms and methodologies to achieve this aim. Walker and Avant’s approach to concept analysis was used to examine the basic elements of postoperative recovery (Study I). LÄS MER
2. Postoperative recovery in children after tonsil surgery : with a focus on pain and pain management from the child's, caregivers', and professionals' perspectives
Sammanfattning : Tonsil surgery is one of the most common surgical procedures in children. Although there are several health benefits associated with this surgery, the recovery can be challenging. LÄS MER
3. Operating Room Efficiency and Postoperative Recovery after Major Abdominal Surgery : The Surgical Team’s Efficiency and the Early Postoperative Recovery of Patients with Peritoneal Carcinomatosis
Sammanfattning : In selected patients, surgical treatments such as cytoreductive surgery (CRS) and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) have enabled curative treatment options for previously incurable diseases, such as peritoneal carcinomatosis (PC). The introduction of resource demanding surgery could affect the work process, efficiency, and productivity within a surgical department and factors influencing patient postoperative recovery processes may have an impact on the efficiency of patient care after major surgery. LÄS MER
4. Postoperative recovery in daysurgery : Evaluation of psychometric properties and clinical usefulness of a questionnaire in day surgery
Sammanfattning : Background: Day surgery has increased during recent decades in many countries and represents approximately 50% of surgical procedures performed in Sweden. Day surgery implies that the patient is admitted and operated on during the same day and discharged without an overnight stay at the surgery unit. LÄS MER
5. e-Assessed follow-up of postoperative recovery : developement, evaluation and patient experiences
Sammanfattning : The majority of all surgeries are performed as day surgery. After discharge, patients are expected to take responsibility for their postoperative recovery themselves. LÄS MER