Sökning: "post combustion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 avhandlingar innehållade orden post combustion.
- Detta är en avhandling från Combustion Physics, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The ionization sensor is an electrical probe for diagnostics in internal combustion engines. The combustion process affects the electrical properties of the gas in the cylinder. Thus the sensor signal contains copious information about the conditions in the combustion chamber. LÄS MER
2. Development and application of laser diagnostics - from laboratory devices towards practical combustion enginesDetta är en avhandling från Division of Combustion Physics, Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : For many decades, research work on combustion has been focused on improving combustion efficiency and reducing harmful emissions. Laser diagnostics is one of the best ways to investigate the combustion process and emission formation as it is non-intrusive and it has high spatiotemporal resolution. LÄS MER
3. Development of a 2D Temperature Measurement Technique for Combustion Diagnostics using 2-Line Atomic FluorescenceDetta är en avhandling från Combustion Physics, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The present thesis is concerned with the development and application of a novel planar laser-induced fluorescence (PLIF) technique for temperature measurements in a variety of combusting flows. Accurate measurement of temperature is an essential task in combustion diagnostics, since temperature is one of the most fundamental quantities for the characterization of combustion processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Experiments were performed on various combustion devices to investigate the flames employing different optical measurement techniques under atmospheric pressure conditions. Non-intrusive laser-based techniques provided in-situ information concerning different parameters of the combustion process, with a high degree of temporal and spatial resolution. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Tryckeriet i E-huset, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Both the global economy and the society in general are dependent on the availability of reliable transportation. Most transportation technology involves the use of internal combustion engines in one way or another. LÄS MER