Sökning: "population question"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 291 avhandlingar innehållade orden population question.
1. International Humanitarian Law and Influence Operations : The Protection of Civilians from Unlawful Communication Influence Activities during Armed ConflictDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Contemporary armed conflicts are not only fought with physical means and methods. Increasingly, in order to achieve military and political objectives, parties to armed conflicts use communication activities to influence individuals. Armed groups such as ISIS use online propaganda to instil terror and recruit new fighters to their cause. LÄS MER
2. Homo Clima Klimatmänniskan och den produktiva makten - styrning genom klimatförändring som bioestetisk inramningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Former creative resistance to environmentally hazardous activities has during the last decades, through discussions on climate change, been increasingly reoriented by meteorology, expert knowledge and policy discourse. The ecological system’s perspective on climate change, proclaiming the human not simply as a disturbance in a natural balancing system, but as changing it, has become a causal model for the possibility to change that human. LÄS MER
3. Folkhemmets barnmorskor : Den svenska barnmorkekårens professionalisering under mellan- och efterkrigstidDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Swedish midwives are responsible for delivery care, maternity rare, family planning and a good deal else, which is not the case in many other countries. This thesis analyses the background of this position. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : How is the nature of populations governed by the movement decisions made by their members? This is the core question in this thesis. To answer this question, I first assume that s movement decisions are based on conditions in their local environment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses Swedish gypsy policy between 1880 and 1970, as part of a larger sociopolitical project undertaken by the Swedish authorities to promote social order and stability. During this period, the treatment of marginalized groups was shaped by the same visions and objectives as for the population as a whole. LÄS MER