Sökning: "polyvinyl alcohol"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden polyvinyl alcohol.
1. Bioanalysis using capillary electrophoresis and mass spectrometry Applied on proteins, protein nanofibrils and polyvinyl alcohol microbubblesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The sequencing of the genome of various species, including the human species, have led to increased understanding about how a protein structure is generated, and how specific structures are related to the proteins’ functionality. In paper I and II of this thesis, the folding of proteins in vitro to form hierarchical nanostructures, which in vivo often have a pathological effect, have been studied. LÄS MER
2. Effects of plasticizing and crosslinking on the mechanical and barrier properties of coatings based on blends of starch and poly(vinyl alcohol)Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : In the last decades, intensive research has been carried out in order to replace oil-based polymers with bio-based polymers due to growing environmental concerns. So far, most of the barrier materials used in food packaging are petroleum-based materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för teknik- och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Inkjet is a digital printing process where the ink is ejected directly onto a substrate from a jet device driven by an electronic signal. Most inkjet inks have a low viscosity and a low surface tension, which put high demands on the coating layer’s porosity and absorbency characteristics. LÄS MER
4. Structural studies of microbubbles and molecular chaperones using transmission electron microscopyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Ultrasound contrast agents (CAs) are typically used in clinic for perfusion studies (blood flow through a specific region) and border delineating (differentiate borders between tissue structures) during cardiac imaging. The CAs used during ultrasound imaging usually consist of gas filled microbubbles (MBs) (diameter 1-5 μm) that are injected intravenously into the circulatory system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Studies
Sammanfattning : The interest for coatings containing renewable materials has enlarged in the last decade. Materials from the nature are investigated like starch, cellulose derivatives, protein (gelatin), chitosane by many. In this study potato starch has been used. LÄS MER