Sökning: "polymer powders"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden polymer powders.
1. Novel Technique to Improve High-Velocity Cold Compaction Processing of Polymer Powders and Polymer-Based Nanocomposite High Performance ComponentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Compaction of polymer powders and polymer-based nanocomposites by uniaxial high-velocity cold compaction (HVC), by high-energy ball milling (HEBM) and using a novel technique, relaxation assists, was investigated with a focus on the process parameters, the compactibility characteristics, surface morphology and friction. The basic phenomena associated with HVC are explained and the general energy principle is introduced to explain the pull-out phenomenon, springback gradient, delay time, relative time of the pressure wave, and stick-slip phenomenon during the compaction process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : A uniaxial High-Velocity Compaction (HVC) process for polymer powder using a cylindrical, hardened steel die and a new technique with relaxation assist was tested with a focus on the compactibility characteristics and surface morphology of the compacted materials using various heights of relaxation assist device with different compacting profiles.Relaxation assist device was presented as a new technique to reduce springback, pull-out phenomenon and to improve the compaction process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Spray drying is a method with a high potential in the preparation of protein particles suitable for pulmonary delivery. However, surface induced denaturation of bio-molecules during atomization and subsequent drying can be substantial and it is therefore important to develop new formulation concept for concurrent encapsulation and stabilization of proteins during spray drying. LÄS MER
4. SmCo for polymer bonded magnets : Corrosion, silanization, rheological, mechanical and magnetic propertiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the study of organofunctional alkoxysilane coatings to prevent high temperature oxidation of Sm-Co powders. Sm-Co are important permanent magnetic alloys, owing to their high Curie temperature and large values of magnetocrystalline anisotropy. LÄS MER
5. Preparation and characterization of perovskite structure lanthanum gallate and lanthanum aluminate based oxidesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The present work was initiated to study the synthesis and properties of lanthanum gallate based oxides as intermediate temperature electrolyte for solid oxide fuel cells. The wet chemical method, polymer complexing route, was used to prepare the precursor powders. LÄS MER