Sökning: "pollution risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 avhandlingar innehållade orden pollution risk.
1. Quantifying pollutant spreading and the risk of water pollution in hydrological catchments A solute travel time-based scenario approachDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The research presented in the thesis develops an approach for the estimation and mapping of pollutant spreading in catchments and the associated uncertainty and risk of pollution. The first step in the approach is the quantification and mapping of statistical and geographical distributions of advective solute travel times from pollutant input locations to downstream recipients. LÄS MER
2. Air Pollution Dependency on Climate Variability and Source Region : Past, Current and Future Air Pollution Scenarios over EuropeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Applied Environmental Science (ITM), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The main objectives of this thesis were to investigate the dependency of European air pollution on climate variability and emission source region. Calculations with a chemistry transport model (CTM) were conducted to investigate the influence of climate variability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Sammanfattning : Background: Stroke is a major cause of mortality and morbidity across the world. Air pollution has become an acknowledged risk factor for stroke, especially for acute effects. There is less support for effects by chronic exposure due to the methodological challenges inherent in such studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från National Institute for Working Life
Sammanfattning : This thesis treats automation accidents in manufacturing industry. An automation accident is defined as an accident whereby a person is injured by an energy which was controlled, or should have been controlled, by an automated item of equipment. The thesis comprises five papers. LÄS MER
5. Prescription – Pollution – Poo – Pandemics - Priorities Neuraminidase Inhibitors from an Environmental Resistance Development PerspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The natural Influenza A virus (IAV) host is waterfowl. Human IAV is treated with neuraminidase inhibitors (NAIs), which are stockpiled worldwide in case of an IAV pandemic. As the drugs escape regular waste water treatment, they can be detected in river waters. LÄS MER