Sökning: "political violence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 126 avhandlingar innehållade orden political violence.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : Part I of the thesis Deconstructing Political Protest is an introduction to the theoretical, epistemological and (anti)ontological approach guiding the analysis in the articles comprising Part II. Investigations into the ideological organisation of political protests are the focus in all four articles. LÄS MER
2. On the Power of Informal Economies and the Informal Economies of Power : Rethinking Informality, Resilience and Violence in KosovoDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Since the 1970s, the concept of “economic informality” has served as focal point for a comprehensive scholarly thinking and the development of policy initiatives enhanced by international organisations. Yet, informality displays a puzzling resilience. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The research problem that this dissertation addresses is how and with what implications the use of force in ‘distant’ places is made seen and known at home. As practices change and ‘peacework’ is becoming increasingly violent, the book argues that it is imperative to examine how war ‘comes home’ and to what extent the narratives emerging in public discourse open up for public reflection and (re)consideration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : With a commitment to a relational ontology, scholars from within the feminist care tradition of animal ethics have been able to theorize how our moral significance - as well as our moral obligations to others - arise from the metaphysical and empathetic 'entanglements. Independent of species, gender and the like, we exist as embodied beings. LÄS MER
5. Keeping Peace while Under Fire The Causes, Characteristics and Consequences of Violence against PeacekeepersDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Peace and Conflict Research
Sammanfattning : Peacekeepers are widely viewed as being at growing risk of direct and deliberate violence. Attacks are recorded in many and diverse contexts, targeting interventions deployed by both the United Nations and other organisations. LÄS MER