Sökning: "political theatre"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden political theatre.
1. Teater i Buenos Aires : Teatergruppen Los Volatineros (1976-1989): En kontextrelaterad uppsättnings- och receptionsstudie
Sammanfattning : The primary purpose of the present study is to analyse the aesthetics, theory and practice of Los Volatineros, an independent theatre group, in the socio-political and cultural context of Buenos Aires in 1976-1989. Role interpretation and receptiongo hand in hand and comprise a unit in my combined staging and reception analyses, which are further related to contextual aspects. LÄS MER
2. Spelet om teaterpolitiken : Det svenska regionteatersystemet – från statligt initiativ till lokal realitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to examine the impact that the new cultural policy had on the field of Swedish theatre in the 1970s. Of special interest is the system of regional theatres that emerged from the new cultural policy. In focus are the central political process, and the founding of three regional theatres. LÄS MER
3. Att växa sidledes : Tematik, barnsyn och konstnärlig gestaltning i Suzanne Ostens scenkonst för unga
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to highlight and discuss the artistic force, potential and significance of performing arts for children and young audiences through the example of the work by Suzanne Osten. The focus of this research is on themes, notions of the child and artistic expressions and strategies. LÄS MER
4. Sverigespel : Kent Anderssons och Bengt Bratts dramatik 1967-71 mot bakgrund av samhälls- och teaterdebatten
Sammanfattning : The dissertation deals with the Municipal Theatre of Göteborg with special reference to the period between 1967 and 1971, during which the group theatre developed and paved the way for a repertoire of social criticism.The theatre debate is viewed against the background of the socio-economic, ideological, and cultural development of the 1960,s. LÄS MER
5. Playing Activists and Dancing Anarchists : Men and Masculinities in Cultural Performances in Contemporary Sweden
Sammanfattning : Playing Activists and Dancing Anarchists is a Ph.D. dissertation that aims to analyse men and masculinities in political demonstrations and similar manifestations by conceptualising and analytically approaching such cultural performances as theatrical events. LÄS MER