Sökning: "political public relations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 170 avhandlingar innehållade orden political public relations.
1. The Communicative State : Political Public Relations and the Rise of the Innovation Hype in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Government agencies in Sweden are experiencing a communicative turn where notions concerning branding, image and identity have become standardized tools and concerns. Public relations, with its focus on persuasion and creating relations with external actors, is part of this communicative turn. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Compelling research in international relations and international political economy on global warming suggests that one part of any meaningful effort to radically reverse current trends of increasing green house gas (GHG) emissions is shared policies among states that generate costs for such emissions in many if not most of the world’s regions. Effectively employing such policies involves gaining much more extensive global commitments and developing much stronger compliance mechanism than those currently found in the Kyoto Protocol. LÄS MER
3. Making sense of Baltic democracy : public support and political representation in nationalising statesDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : A chief topic of this book is the advance of democracy in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The three countries belong to the most ‘successful’ cases of transition from communist rule to democracy, demonstrated by the fact that they joined the European Union in 2004. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of the thesis is to present a framework that makes possible an understanding of bilateral relations that challenges mainstream International Relations (IR) approaches through a study of the “history issue” in Sino-Japanese relations. A secondary aim is to provide an alternative understanding of this issue. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Political Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The theory and practice of international relations are replete with dilemmas related to the distribution of responsibility for human rights protection. Institutionalized notions of public and private empower and shape knowledge of what the spheres of responsibility signify for different kinds of actors. LÄS MER