Sökning: "poetry of place"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden poetry of place.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This book is a monograph about Anna Świrszczyńska’s poetry. It may be described as one woman’s attempt to read another woman’s literary work by taking into account established canons as well as the tools of feminist literary analysis. Part One begins with a discussion of Świrszczyńska’s biography (Chapter One). LÄS MER
2. Tro mig på min ort - oöversättligheten som tematiskt komplex i Bengt Emil Johnsons poesi 1973 – 1982Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis departs from the idea that the poetry of Bengt Emil Johnson (b. 1936) could very well be described as part of a long lyrical tradition, rather than as a reaction against this very tradition, which is the more common view. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Avdelningen för estetik
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates the relation between poetry and theory in the poetic practice of language writing. The topic is approached from the idea that language writing takes place in the tension of an open-ended state. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Bo Ejeby förlag
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this dissertation is to investigate how the song type visa, especially the so-called literary visa, has been presented on Swedish public stages from 1900 to 1970. More specifically it aims to: a) identify characteristic features for the performance of visa; b) ascertain in what ways performance practice has changed during the period; c) analyze and discuss the causes of change; by d) studying the performance of visa in its social and historical context. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Culture and Aesthetics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates the materiality of Early Modern Spanish poetry and particularly that of Luis de Góngora (1561-1627). Its purpose is to focus on physical and concrete aspects in order to create new knowledge of the past. LÄS MER