Sökning: "platelet-derived growth factor-B"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden platelet-derived growth factor-B.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The Platelet-Derived Growth Factor B (PDGF-B) gene product is an important protein during development and adult life, as well as being associated with the development of many tumour types. It has been ascribed roles in many normal and pathological processes including angiogenesis, tissue repair, atherosclerosis and cytotrophoblast proliferation. LÄS MER
2. Pericyte recruitment and functions in vivo. Studies of platelet-derived growth factor-B deficient embryosDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : A functional vascular system is essential for tissue growth and maintenance, and the circulatory system is therefore the first operational organ of the vertebrate embryo. In conditions of pathological tissue growth, such as tumors, formation of new blood vessels is also required, and it is anticipated that prevention of blood vessel development in those settings might ameliorate the disease progress. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics
Sammanfattning : Platelet-derived growth factor (PDGFB) is a critical molecule for recruiting pericytes. Due to the fundamental role of the pericytes in angiogenesis and vascular stability, PDGFB knockout mice die perinatally from severe hemorrhage and edema. LÄS MER
4. Transcriptional Regulation of the Platelet-Derived Growth Factor B-receptor by p53 Family MembersDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics
Sammanfattning : Aims: The platelet-derived growth factor ?-receptor (PDGFRB) is critically involved in embryonic development and has a role in many diseases. In cells, signaling through PDGFRB affects growth, migration and death. LÄS MER
5. Role of extracellular retention of platelet-derived growth factor-B. Functions in development and diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : During development, the cell secretes growth and differentiation factors (GDFs) to the surrounding microenvironment. These factors are often key regulators of organogenesis and embryogenesis. Several GDFs carry sequences that mediate specific interaction with molecules of the extracellular matrix (ECM) that surrounds the cell. LÄS MER