Sökning: "plasticizer migration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden plasticizer migration.
1. Long-term performance of poly(vinyl chloride) cables : mechanical and electrical performances and the effect of plasticizer migrationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Cables insulated with plasticized poly(vinyl chloride) were aged at temperatures between 80 and 180 °C in air and their conditions were assessed by indenter modulus measurements, tensile testing, infrared (IR) spectroscopy, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and liquid chromatography (HPLC). Electrical testing of oven-aged cable samples was performed in order to relate the electrical functionality during a high-energy line break accident to the mechanical properties and to establish a lifetime criterion. LÄS MER
2. Long-term Performance of PVC and CSPE Cables used in Nuclear Power Plants : the Effect of Degradation and Plasticizer migrationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Enormous amounts of low voltage cables installed in a Swedish nuclear power plant are reaching their expected lifetimes. Since the cables are crucial to operational safety, it is of great importance that the actual condition of the installed cables is determined. LÄS MER
3. Environmentally Friendly Plasticizers for PVC Improved Material Properties and Long-term Performance Through Plasticizer DesignDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Linear and branched poly(butylene adipate) polyesters with number-average molecular weights ranging from 700 to 10 000 g/mol, and degrees of branching ranging from very low to hyperbranched were solution cast with PVC to study the effects of chemical structure, molecular weight, end-group functionality, and chain architecture on plasticizing efficiency and durability. Miscibility was evaluated by the existence of a single glass transition temperature and a shift of the carbonyl group absorption band. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Polymer Science & Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The development of biodegradable polymers from renewable resources is of importance in order to prevent the depletion of fossil fuels and the increasing emissions of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere caused by the commodity plastics of today. However, to be able to replace these non-environmentally friendly materials, production costs of biodegradable polymers have to be decreased and their physical properties need to be enhanced. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Recently the research interest of the possibility of using wheat gluten (WG) as packaging material has greatly increased due to its combination of high gas barrier, attractive mechanical, film-forming and renewable properties. The source is also readily available and inexpensive on a worldwide basis. LÄS MER