Sökning: "plaque distribution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden plaque distribution.
1. Studies on plaque distribution and gingival crevicular fluid after non-surgical treatment in smokers and non-smokers with periodontal diseasesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : Birgitta Söder (1998). Studies on plaque distribution and gingival crevicularfluid after non-surgical treatment in smokers and non-smokers with periodontal diseases. Thesis, Karolinska Institutet. Dental plaque plays a key role in the complex process by which periodontal diseases are initiated. LÄS MER
2. Failure of vascular tissue with applications to the aneurysm wall, carotid plaque and myocardial tissueDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the modern world. Examples are thoracic aortic aneurysm (TAA), abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) and stroke due to plaque rupture. Failure in soft tissues caused by medical devices is also a medical challenge. LÄS MER
3. Role and therapeutic potential of non-coding RNAs in vascular remodeling and atherosclerotic plaque formationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medicine, Solna
Sammanfattning : Atherosclerosis and its clinical sequelae remain a world leading cause of disease and death, despite recent advances in primary and secondary prevention. The silently progressive character of the disease, in combination with the influence of individual patient characteristics, makes acute events difficult to predict and prevent. LÄS MER
4. The miswak (chewing stick) and oral health : Studies on oral hygiene practices of urban Saudi ArabiansDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Odontology
Sammanfattning : The miswak, a traditional chewing stick for cleaning teeth, is made from the plant Salvadora persica. For religious and cultural reasons, miswak use is firmly established and widespread in Saudi Arabia and most other Muslim countries. Only recently has scientific evaluation of the miswak been undertaken. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kirurgisk och perioperativ vetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Despite the successful development in cardiac surgery, cerebrovascular accidents (CVA) remain a devastating complication. Aortic atherosclerosis has been identified as a major risk factor for CVA. LÄS MER