Sökning: "plant quality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 245 avhandlingar innehållade orden plant quality.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Reindeer appear to have strong positive effects on plant productivity and nutrient cycling in strongly nutrient-limited ecosystems. While the direct effects of grazing on vegetation composition have been intensively studied, much less is known about the indirect effect of grazing on plant-soil interactions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Loughborough University
Sammanfattning : Information is an important part of the manual assembly process. Information provides the user with the means to fulfil assembly tasks so that the right quality as well as high productivity are accomplished. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Katarina Månsson, Department of Ecology (Plant Ecology and Systematics), Ecology Building, Lund University, 223 62 Lund
Sammanfattning : Competition between and within species has been one of the most studied concepts in ecology. In this thesis the aim was to test the idea of plant-microbial competition for N and, by studying this interaction, to gain a better understanding of different N processes in soil. LÄS MER
4. Intramolecular isotope analysis reveals plant ecophysiological signals covering multiple timescalesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Our societies' wellbeing relies on stable and healthy environments. However, our current lifestyles, growth-oriented economic policies and the population explosion are leading to potentially catastrophic degradation of ecosystems and progressive disruption of food chains. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This PhD study focusses on the use of MEdium Resolution Imaging Spectrometer (MERIS) data for reliable and quantitative water-quality assessment of optically-complex waters (lake, brackish and coastal waters). The thesis is divided into two parts: A. LÄS MER