Sökning: "pit falls"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden pit falls.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Instutitionen för arkeologi och antikens kultur, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The importance of the elk (Alces alces) in the Stone Age societies of northern Sweden constitutes the major focus of this thesis. The point of departure is a simple but crucial observation: this animal is the common denominator between the three stationary types of remains known in this region from the period 4000-1800 BC. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The main archaeological features studied in this thesis are semi-subterranean house remains in the woodlands of middle northern Sweden, east of the high mountains and some 100 km from the coast. The period during which they were occupied has been delimited to 4500-2500 BC. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Systems Ecology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The main theme of this thesis is the interactions of animals with the environment and each other. The thesis was written within the framework of a biomanipulation project “Pikeperch in Himmerfjärden”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medicine, Solna
Sammanfattning : The first priority of tuberculosis control programs is diagnosis and treatment of all individuals with active tuberculosis. Contact tracing constitutes the second priority of tuberculosis prevention and control. Patients’ inclinations to cooperate are essential for its results. LÄS MER
5. Diagnosing colorectal cancer in primary care the value of symptoms, faecal immunochemical tests, faecal calprotectin and anaemiaDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the third most common cancer in men and the second most common in women worldwide. Adenomas can be precursors to CRC, and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) can present with the same symptoms as CRC. The majority of patients with CRC initially consult primary care. LÄS MER