Sökning: "picture book"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1186 avhandlingar innehållade orden picture book.
- Detta är en avhandling från Cognitive Science
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I connect two disciplines, linguistics and vision research, and combine two methods, spoken language protocols and eye movement protocols, in order to cast light on the underlying cognitive processes. In a series of studies, I investigate the processual aspects of picture viewing and picture description. LÄS MER
2. Novel Use of Mobile and Ubiquitous Technologies in Everyday Teaching and Learning Practices A Complex PictureDetta är en avhandling från Linnaeus University
Sammanfattning : As of autumn 2011, all schools in Sweden have adopted and applied the latest curriculum for the compulsory school system. The following is written in concern to technology:"The school is responsible for ensuring that each pupil on completing compulsory school: [... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Better methods and tools are needed in the fight against child pornography. This thesis presents a method for file type categorisation of unknown data fragments, a method for reassembly of JPEG fragments, and the requirements put on an artificial JPEG header for viewing reassembled images. LÄS MER
4. The big picture a historical national accounts approach to growth, structural change and income distribution in Sweden 1870-1990Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : One fundamental point of departure for this thesis is the importance of addressing all three basic economic research questions: what is produced, with what and for whom and including them in the discussion regarding long-term macroeconomic performance. This could also be stated as that a consistent historical national accounts approach where both aspects of production and distribution are included can significantly enhance the research on macroeconomic historical issues. LÄS MER
5. When similarity qualifies as a sign : a study in picture understanding and semiotic development in young childrenDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Department of Semiotics, Faculty of Humanities, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The general goal of this thesis is to elucidate children’s early understandings of pictorial meanings, and how one can know anything about them. My central aim is to explore how picture comprehension develops during children’s first 3 years of life, through semiotic-theory-derived analyses of meaning relations. LÄS MER