Sökning: "physical status"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 722 avhandlingar innehållade orden physical status.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The study of the surface mass balance of valley glaciers has a long history but one that is dogged by uncertainty and errors, and uncertainty about those errors. These problems are acknowledged by the glaciological community and have been examined and formalised in several publications. LÄS MER
2. Young today-adult tomorrow! Studies on physical status, physical activity, attitudes, and self-perception in children and adolescentsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim was to gain knowledge of young people's physical status and physical activity, and to further the understanding of the role of school physical education in a salutogenic public health perspective. Two studies were performed in southern Sweden. Study 1 was performed in 1996 among 301 adolescents aged 16-19 in upper secondary school. LÄS MER
3. On the nature of self-assembly in low-density condensed matter A classical molecular dynamics approachDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The study of the physics of self-assembly in low-density condensed matter is an extremely interesting, mostly unexplored field of scientific research. The contribution reported in this thesis explains how this problem can be addressed using molecular dynamics simulation of 3D systems composed by simple, identical particles, interacting via a spherically symmetric pair potential, which belongs to the class of Dzugutov potentials. LÄS MER
4. Land Use Conflicts between Agriculture and Energy Production Systems Approaches to Allocate Potentials for Bioenergy and AgrophotovoltaicsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Physical Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The developments towards a bio-based economy and a renewable energy-based power supply require thorough assessments of feedstocks and frameworks. In the past, political targets for increasing shares of renewable energies for combatting climate change have triggered direct land use changes (LUCs) and even indirect land use changes (iLUCs). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study concerns the palaeoglaciation of the northeastern Tibetan Plateau, with emphasis on the Bayan Har Shan (Shan = Mountain) in the headwaters of Huang He (Yellow River). To reconstruct past glacier development multiple techniques, including remote sensing, field investigations, cosmogenic exposure dating, and numerical modelling have been employed. LÄS MER