Sökning: "physical planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 344 avhandlingar innehållade orden physical planning.
1. Radiation therapy of upper gastrointestinal cancers with scanned proton beams A treatment planning studyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Proton beam therapy (PBT), using scanned beams, is an emerging modality used for the treatment of cancer. The clinical advantages of PBT, compared to commonly used photon beam therapy, have been demonstrated in different studies. LÄS MER
2. Demand Responsive Planning A dynamic and responsive planning framework based on workload control theory for cyber-physical production systemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in the area of Cyber-Physical Production Systems prove that high technology readiness level is already achieved and industrialization of such technologies is not far from today. Although these technologies seem to be convenient in providing solutions to environmental uncertainties, their application provides adaptability only at shop floor level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Housing development & management
Sammanfattning : In many developing tropical countries, rapid urban growth leads to several problems, including increased thermal stress. This has negative consequences for people's health and well-being, and affects social and commercial outdoor activities negatively. LÄS MER
4. Planning, Projects, Practice A Human Geography of the Stockholm Local Investment Programme in Hammarby SjöstadDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Programmes and policies to support ecological sustainable development and the practice of implementation is a question of innovation rather than known and taken for granted procedure. This thesis argues a priori models concerning stability in the social sciences, and human geography especially, are less able to help us understand this practice and planning in such unstable situations. LÄS MER
5. Unravelling Sustainability The complex dynamics of emergent environmental governance and management systems at multiple scalesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis adopts a complex systems approach to investigate the dynamic emergence of sustainable environmental governance and management systems in multiple contexts in Europe. Accelerating rates of environmental degradation across the world have called the legitimacy of previous environmental governance and management arrangements into question. LÄS MER