Sökning: "physical capacity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 568 avhandlingar innehållade orden physical capacity.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to identify valid, simple, and inexpensive physical tests that can be used for evaluation of firefighters’ physical work capacity. Paper I included fulltime- and part-time firefighters (n = 193), aged 20-60 years. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Physical Chemistry 1, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The main part of this thesis deals with the effects of adsorbing and non-adsorbing polymers when mixed with microemulsion droplets and bilayers in a lamellar phase. The phase behaviour, microstructure and interactions in a nonionic surfactant/ water/ oil-system, comprising penta ethylene oxide dodecyl ether (C12E5) and decane, was investigated. LÄS MER
3. Alkylglycoside Surfactants - Self-Assembly, Solid-State Properties and Interactions with Hydrophobic MoleculesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Physical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A thorough physical-chemical characterisation of alkylglycosides has been performed. The effects of temperature, salt, concentration and deuterium exchange on the self-aggregation of n-nonyl-b-D-glucoside (b-C9G1) and n-tetradecyl-b-D-maltoside (b-C14G2) have been studied in dilute solutions by static and dynamic light scattering, neutron scattering, rheology, capillary viscometry and tensiometry. LÄS MER
4. Young today-adult tomorrow! Studies on physical status, physical activity, attitudes, and self-perception in children and adolescentsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim was to gain knowledge of young people's physical status and physical activity, and to further the understanding of the role of school physical education in a salutogenic public health perspective. Two studies were performed in southern Sweden. Study 1 was performed in 1996 among 301 adolescents aged 16-19 in upper secondary school. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Lipid liquid crystalline nanoparticles are studied for their potential as biocompatible carriers for pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic applications. Their potential as delivery vehicles is due to their nanometer size, their controllable structure and physical properties and their large carrying capacity of a wide range of molecules. LÄS MER