Sökning: "philosophical anthropology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden philosophical anthropology.
1. Forces by Which We Live Religion and Religious Experience from the Perspective of a Pragmatic Philosophical AnthropologyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : This study argues that a pragmatic conception of religion would enable philosophers to make important contributions to our ability to handle concrete problems involving religion. The term 'philosophical anthropology', referring to different interpretative frameworks, which philosophers draw on to develop conceptions of human phenomena, is introduced. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Swedish Language and Multilingualism, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This compilation thesis engages with practices that in some way place stakes in the social existence of Övdalsk (also älvdalska, Elfdalian, Övdalian), a marginal form of Scandinavian used mainly in Sweden’s Älvdalen municipality. The practices at hand range from early 20th century descriptive dialectology and contemporary lay-linguistics to language advocacy and language political debate. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis engages with questions on the boundary between what has traditionally been understood as social and natural. The introductory essay contextualizes the specific contributions of the included papers, by noting and exploring a reinvigoration of "naturalism" (the notion of a continuity between the human realm and the rest of natural phenomena) under the banner of Complexity Science. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Daidalos
Sammanfattning : The thesis is about retribution, often exemplified by Jus talionis, the rule in Exodus 21:23-25. Retribution was the undisputed guiding principle of punishment until the 18th century when it was challenged, first and foremost by Cesare Beccaria and Voltaire. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Literature, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to develop an epistemology of rhetoric in light of the apparent contemporary post-truth condition of society. Epistemology is hereby understood as concerned with principles for knowledge production within the academic discipline of rhetoric, as well as with an understanding of knowledge production in the public realm. LÄS MER