Sökning: "pheromone response"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden pheromone response.
- Detta är en avhandling från Chemical Ecology and Ecotoxicology, Department of Biology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Sex pheromone communication and related physiological processes are regulated by circadian clock mechanisms in many moth species. This thesis includes studies of circadian rhythms in sexually relevant behaviours and communication in the Egyptian cotton leafworm Spodoptera littoralis, the turnip moth Agrotis segetum, the Indian meal moth Plodia interpunctella and the Mediterranean flour moth Ephestia kuehniella. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Animal Ecology
Sammanfattning : In a series of studies, carried out in the laboratory and in the field in southern Sweden, I have examined factors influencing the mating behaviour of the turnip moth Agrotis segetum. The reproductive potential of the sexes and the mating behaviour was studied. The reproductive potential of males is greater than that of females. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Terpenes and phenols are of importance in conifer defense against insects and pathogens. Knowledge about tree chemical defense is vital for developing practical methods to maintain healthy forests. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Ecology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Behaviour of male moths and electrophysiological responses of male pheromone-specific olfactory receptor neurones were studied in two model species, the oriental fruit moth Grapholita molesta and the turnip moth Agrotis segetum. The studies were aimed at elucidating the relative importance of different mating disruption mechanisms. LÄS MER
5. Fatty Acyl Reductases and Fatty Acyl Desaturases. Deciphering the biosynthesis of species-specific moth female sex pheromones from common fatty acidsDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Dept. of Biology
Sammanfattning : Moths (Lepidoptera) are dependent on female produced pheromones, chemical signals, for attracting a mate. Pheromones are most commonly made up by saturated and/or unsaturated fatty acid derived alcohols, acetates, and/or aldehydes that are produced by a set of enzymes in the female pheromone gland. LÄS MER