Sökning: "phenomenological hermeneutics"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 68 avhandlingar innehållade orden phenomenological hermeneutics.
16. Self-harm - hovering between hope and despair experiences and interactions in a health care contextDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Institutionen för omvårdnad
Sammanfattning : Background The definition of self-harm used in this project is repeated, impulsive behaviour causing tissue damage, yet not intended as a suicide attempt. Instead of wishing to die, the person who self-harms wishes to be relieved from anxiety. LÄS MER
17. Intensivvårdsrummets betydelse för vårdande och välbefinnande patienters närståendes och vårdpersonalens erfarenheterDetta är en avhandling från Linnéuniversitetet: Institutionen för hälso- och vårdvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of the thesis was to illuminate the meanings of intensive care units’ patient rooms as a place of care for critically ill patients and their loved ones. Moreover, it was aimed to develop photovoice as a data collection method for research in ICU context. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : The preoccupation with the "historicity" of thought and existence is central to thehermeneutic-phenomenological branch of modern philosophy. Its foremostrepresentative is Martin Heidegger, who in his main work Sein und Zeit (1927)developed a theory of historicity, according to which human beings not only exist inhistory, but are themselves historical. LÄS MER
19. Psychiatric care of people at risk of committing suicide narrative interviews with registered nurses, physicians, patients and their relativesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis are to illuminate the meaning of being cared for and treated by nurses and physicians, as narrated by psychiatric suicidal in-patients; the meaning of taking care of and treating patient at risk of committing suicide, as narrated by nurses and physicians; and the meaning of being met and having one’s suicidal relative taken care of by health personnel, as narrated by relatives. Narrative interviews were conducted with 42 adult patients at risk of committing suicide in an in-patient psychiatric unit, 19 RNs, 19 physicians, and 15 relatives at a hospital in Norway. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim was to generate deepened knowledge and understanding about families’ experiences of living as a family with chronic illness. The four studies aimed to: illuminate the meaning of living as a family in the midst of chronic illness (I), illuminate illness beliefs in those families (II), illuminate the meaning of place for family well-being (III) and describe the experiences of encounters with health care in families living with chronic illness (IV). LÄS MER