Sökning: "phase behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 493 avhandlingar innehållade orden phase behaviour.
- Detta är en avhandling från Birgitta Svensson, Physical Chemistry 1, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Ternary isothermal (25°C) polyoxyalkylene triblock block copolymer ((EO)x(PO)y(EO)x where x is the number of ethylene oxide, EO, segments and y is the number of propylene oxide, PO, segments) systems with water and p-xylene as selective solvents for the PEO and PPO blocks, respectively, were chosen as study systems in this thesis as these ternary systems are good model systems for the self-assembly of block copolymers. The phase behaviour has been studied at varied block copolymer molecular weight and relative PEO/PPO block ratio. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Johan Reimer, Chemical Centre, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis work was to study phase diagrams, microstructure and phase separation in alkylglucoside systems. Both alkyl glucoside/water systems and microemulsions with alkyl glucosides have been studied. LÄS MER
3. On Phase Behaviours in Lipid/Polymer/Solvent/Water Systems and their Application for Formation of Lipid/Polymer Composite ParticlesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A new kind of lipid/polymer composite particle, consisting of a biodegradable polymer matrix with well-defined lipid domains, has been created. The lipid used is the water-swelling lipid monoolein (MO), which forms a reversed bicontinuous cubic diamond structure in aqueous solutions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Physical Chemistry 1, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Protein-surfactant interactions in water are investigated by following the phase equilibria for protein-surfactant pairs whose constituents carry both opposite and the same sign of charge. The concentration ranges studied are: 0-20 wt% protein, 0-20 wt% surfactant, and 80-100 wt% water. LÄS MER
5. Phase Phenomena in Polymer Networks Empirical Studies on the Influence of Hydrophobicity, Charge Density and Crosslinks on Macroion-Induced Phase Transitions in Polyelectrolyte GelsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The thesis concerns polyelectrolyte gels in contact with oppositely charged proteins and surfactant micelles, and includes of four papers (I-IV). In paper I confocal Raman spectroscopy was introduced as a method to trace micelles and investigate the structure of gel-surfactant complexes, in phase separated gel spheres. LÄS MER