Sökning: "pharmaceutical mixtures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden pharmaceutical mixtures.
1. Pharmaceutical Nanocomposites Structure–Mobility–Functionality Relationships in the Amorphous StateDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Amorphous materials are found in pharmaceutical formulations both as excipients and active ingredients. Indeed, these formulations are becoming an essential strategy for incorporating drugs into well-performing solid dosage forms. LÄS MER
2. Pharmaceutical binders and their function in directly compressed tablets Mechanistic studies on the effect of dry binders on mechanical strength, pore structure and disintegration of tabletsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the strength-enhancing mechanisms of dry binders in direct compression were studied. The systems investigated were binary mixtures containing various compounds and binders. Among the binders used were a series of different molecular weights of polyethylene glycol. LÄS MER
3. Compression analysis as a tool for technical characterization and classification of pharmaceutical powdersDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : There are today strong incentives for an increased understanding of material properties and manufacturing processes to facilitate the development of new technologies in the pharmaceutical industry. The purpose of this thesis was to suggest methods requiring a low sample amount for characterization of technical properties of powders. LÄS MER
4. Engineering of Native Cellulose Structure for Pharmaceutical Applications Influence of Cellulose Crystallinity Index, Surface Area and Pore Volume on Sorption PhenomenaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Cellulose powders from various sources were manufactured and characterized to investigate the influence of their crystallinity index, surface area, and pore volume on sorption phenomena and the relevant pharmaceutical functionality. The influence of the cellulose crystallinity index on moisture sorption was important at low and intermediate relative humidities. LÄS MER
5. Particle interactions and internal tablet structure : Factors affecting the mechanical strength of pharmaceutical compactsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A simple tablet model was utilised to identify parameters responsible for tablet compactibility. In this model tablets were considered as homogeneous and isotropic aggregates of individual spherical particles. If the particles were located close enough to each other, interparticulate bonds were assumed to be developed. LÄS MER