Sökning: "personlig mognad"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden personlig mognad.
1. Leadership for co-worker commitment : a TQM approach
Sammanfattning : A trend in modern working life is related to adjustments to the rapidly changing requirements of the market. The increased pace of and demands for flexibility from globalization cause changes of the organizational conditions. LÄS MER
2. Long-Term Posttraumatic Stress in Survivors from Disasters and Major Accidents
Sammanfattning : Disasters and major accidents are a significant cause of distress worldwide. High levels of posttraumatic stress can become chronic after severe and prolonged psychological trauma, raising concerns about the extent of adverse long-term consequences after single events. LÄS MER
3. “To see the person behind the crime, through the eyes of the person behind the keychain” : - Carers lived experiences of patient encounters in forensic inpatient care
Sammanfattning : Background: Forensic psychiatric care (FPC) encompasses involuntary care and treatment of those who have committed a crime. On the one hand, FPC is constructed regarding the respect for the individual’s freedom and autonomy, and on the other hand, it is constructed on societal protection. LÄS MER
4. Keeping My Ways of Being. Middle-aged women and menopause
Sammanfattning : To deepen the understanding of menopause and its role in women's lives is the general aim of this thesis. Between 1995 and 2003, all women in two Swedish primary health care districts received a postal questionnaire, when they were 45, 50, 55 or 60. A total of 1681 women (76%) responded. Twenty-four women were given research interviews. LÄS MER
5. Samvete och samvetsfrihet : en analys av samvetskonflikter i det svenska samhället och av begreppen samvete och samvetsfrihet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to describe and analyse four conflicts and two concepts. Four conflicts of conscience found in Swedish society are studied in the second chapter. 2.2 - the state’s requirement that all male citizens do military service and the citizen’s right to refuse to do military service. LÄS MER