Sökning: "perception of disease"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 106 avhandlingar innehållade orden perception of disease.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Background: Patients with Lewy body dementias (LBD) have a complex clinical picture. With no prevention or cure, management focuses around symptomatic relief, however pharmacological and non-pharmacological options have been inadequately investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Stroke, which has an increasing incidence with age, causes an irreversible brain damage which may lead to impairment, disability and decreased life satisfaction or death.Risk factors for death, recurrent stroke and myocardial infarction, were analyzed in 409 stroke patients treated at the Stroke Unit, Department of Medicine, Umeå University Hospital, between Jan. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö : Department of Oral Public Health, Faculty of Odontology, Malmo Univeristy
Sammanfattning : The general aims of this thesis were to evaluate if a mass media campaign, aimed as a health promoting campaign, and visits to a specialist clinic in periodontology could increase the knowledge of periodontitis, symptoms and treatment. A further aim was to analyse expectations and satisfaction with care among patients referred for comprehensive treatment to specialist clinics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : According to research applying a social constructionist perspective, the sense of self is not lost in people with Alzheimer’s disease (AD). It is, however, greatly influenced by the symptoms and by how they are treated by other people. LÄS MER
5. Cardiovascular disease and hypertension Population-based studies on self-rated health and health-related quality of life in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim with this thesis was to study cardiovascular disease and hypertension, use of drugs and health from an epidemiological perspective. Various methods - self-rated health (SRH), health related quality of life (HRQL) - the 36-item short form questionnaire (SF-36) - and health utility measurements - the rating scale (RS) and the time-trade off (TTO) methods - were employed. LÄS MER