Sökning: "patterns of aspects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 673 avhandlingar innehållade orden patterns of aspects.
1. Aspects of heterogeneity effects of clear-cutting and post-harvest extraction of bioenergy on plants in boreal forestsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Abstract. The objectives of this thesis are to evaluate (1) the influence of slope aspect on boreal plant responses to clear-cutting and (2) the effects of post-harvest extraction of bioenergy (logging residues or slash) on plant composition, richness and performance in clear-cuts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : A common feature of many digital games is that they are played in a simulated 3D environment, a game world. Simulated illumination is the lighting designed into a game world. This thesis explores the influence of simulated illumination in digital games upon the emotion and behavior of the player. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Existing career theories are largely based on a stable working environment and have focused excessively on men and single work roles. In the postindustrial era, however, women’s careers, characterized by the constant negotiation of multiple roles and more frequent job changes, have had implications on the changing nature of careers. LÄS MER
4. Adolescents' experiences of undergoing scoliosis surgery psychological aspects and patterns of painDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) affects 1 – 3% of all children aged 10 – 16 years; of these approximately 80% are girls. Scoliosis surgery is a major (one of the most extensive) elective paediatric orthopaedic procedure and is known to cause severe and excruciating pain that requires advanced postoperative pain management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : A series of phylogenetic analyses using nucleotide sequence data resolves many aspects of the relationships in a group of land plants that until now have received comparatively little attention, the homosporous lycopsids or Lycopodiaceae. Although the group has evolved as an isolated lineage ever since the Late Devonian (more than 470 Myr ago), little is known about how modern species diversity relate to this ancient history. LÄS MER