Sökning: "participant observations of environment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 avhandlingar innehållade orden participant observations of environment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Glänta produktion
Sammanfattning : The object of investigation in this dissertation is the living conditions of refused asylum seekers in Sweden. More specifically, it is an ethnographic study of how a group of people organize their lives in Gothenburg under the threat of deportation. LÄS MER
2. Influential Moments in City Planning Meetings : A Study of Decision-Making Situations in a Jordanian MunicipalityDetta är en avhandling från Lund University Faculty of Engineering, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The shaping of a city and its future relates to official decisions made in city planning meetings, where daily planning matters and decision-making processes adapt to changing societal circumstances. The interest of this research lies in how planning is officially established, managed and practiced in the setting of a Jordanian city, and its local districts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Faculty of Engineering, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Global environmental governance increasingly seeks to establish sustainable use of the oceans. This PhD thesis asks what we can learn about this issue by exploring leisure boating in Bohuslän, Sweden, as both a perceived and as a practiced human-sea relation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The thesis discusses community development in fast track resettlement areas of Zimbabwe. The land reform programme designated as the Third Revolution (Chimurenga) or fast track land reform was launched in 2000. This programme saw 12 million hectares of farming land being taken over by the state for resettlement. LÄS MER
5. Kreativa liv. Konstnärligt arbete och kosmopolitisk vardag i Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York Creative lives. Artistic work and everyday cosmopolitanism in Williamsburg, New York CityDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Makadam förlag
Sammanfattning : The everyday experiences of young Japanese individuals in creative careers, living in the neighborhood of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, New York City, is the starting point for this study that investigates the informants strategies in the creative field they belong to, as well as how cosmopolitanism and globalization is experienced on an individual level. The research is based on ethnographic fieldwork, primarily interviews and participant observations, carried out between 2008 and 2012. LÄS MER