Sökning: "parental talk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden parental talk.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an ethnographic exploration of institutions for small children, i.e. the pre-school institution.The overall aim of the study is to investigate what is characteristic for some Swedish preschoois,and how childhood is formulated and realized within those institutions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Child and Youth Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines courtroom interactions involving child custody disputes, exploring how participants during courtroom hearings orient to and manage the task of presenting their own side, while contesting the opposing party, in matters like the child’s best interest, domestic violence, parental neglect and misconduct. Drawing on 42 audio-recorded courtroom examinations of litigating parents by the same side and opponent side attorneys, it examines authentic courtroom hearings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Tema Barn, Linköpings Universitet
Sammanfattning : This study explores contemporary cultural meanings of children and childhood in a Swedish context. Its point of departure is an understanding that the meanings ascribed to what it is to be a child and what childhood is, are part of culture and, as such, transform through time and space. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Romance Studies and Classics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines mealtime conversations between parents and children in eight Swedish and eight Italian middle class, dual-earner households, exploring the ways in which children are engaged in the cooperative construction of social order. The study is part of an international project (cf. LÄS MER
5. Predictors and consequences of loss of a child : Nationalwide epidemiological studies from SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Oncology-Pathology
Sammanfattning : In four different studies, we investigate loss of a child and aspects of care that influence mental health in bereaved parents. An underlying goal of these studies was to identify risk factors that can be influenced by health care practices to avert adverse health consequences. LÄS MER