Sökning: "parent-child relationship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden parent-child relationship.
1. Indispensable interaction parents' perspectives on parent-child interaction and beneficial meetingsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Parent-child interaction interventions, guided by the aim of promoting child development, have developed in Sweden during the last three decades. The aim of this thesis was to describe families taking part in such interventions and examine short term and long term changes in their problem loads. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation I pose the question: Under what conditions are parent-child relationships linked to good, or bad, adolescent adjustment and under what conditions are they not?Study I focused on subjects with multiproblematic adjustment. It was proposed that multiproblematic adjustment in adolescence (as well as in late childhood and early adulthood) has to be seen in terms of individual and family characteristics early in life. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Traditional socialization theories suggest that parents shape their children, and parents’ socialization strategies are decided upon largely independent of the children. These ideas, however, have received criticism. In this dissertation, I focus on how children and adolescents influence their parents’ behaviors. LÄS MER
4. Incorporating adolescents' interpretations and feelings about parents into models of parental controlDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Much of research on parental control has focused on how parents can effectively regulate their adolescents. Barber contributed to this by theorizing that there are two types of control that have import during adolescence: behavioral and psychological control. LÄS MER
5. Förebygger medling återfall i brott bland unga gärningsmän En återfallsstudie av medlingsverksamheterna i Hudiksvall & ÖrnsköldsvikDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate mediation’s crime prevention effects. The question that has been answered is: which crime prevention effects mediation has had on young criminals who have participated in mediation programs? The investigation was made in relation to a comparable control group and included a reoffence analysis based on a multivariate analysis. LÄS MER