Sökning: "panic disorder"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 avhandlingar innehållade orden panic disorder.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Aims: To study efficacy and safety of alprazolam, imipramine, and placebo in treatment of panic disorder, to investigate comorbidity with social phobia, to determine platelet monoamine oxidase (MAO), and to follow the long-term course in a cohort of patients with panic disorder.Subjects and Methods: A double-blind comparison of alprazolam, imipramine, and placebo was performed in 123 Scandinavian outpatients with panic disorder according to DSM-III. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Psychological treatments for Panic disorder with agoraphobia (PDA) currently havingempirical support are treatments including cognitive-behavioral interventions, e.g. cognitive therapy and exposure in-vivo. However, our knowledge about the additional efficacy when combining interventions is still limited. LÄS MER
3. Behavioral Treatments of Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia Treatment Process and Determinants of ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present dissertation comprises four empirical studies within the area of behavioral treatment of panic disorder with agoraphobia. The focus is on studying issues pertaining to outcome, treatment process and determinants of change. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : As evidenced by several trials, cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) is a highly effective treatment for Panic disorder with or without agoraphobia (PD). However, therapists are short in supply, and patients with agoraphobia may not seek therapy due to fear of leaving their homes or traveling certain distances. LÄS MER
5. On the possible role of serotonin and angiotensin for the respiratory abnormalities observed in panic disorder and premenstrual dysphoriaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Panic disorder and premenstrual dysphoria are accompanied by intriguing abnormalities related to the control of respiration, including enhanced responsiveness to CO2 and enhanced respiratory variability. These aberrations do not seem to be shared by other psychiatric disorders, but appear to be relatively unique for panic disorder and premenstrual dysphoria. LÄS MER