Sökning: "paid work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 268 avhandlingar innehållade orden paid work.
- Detta är en avhandling från SOFI
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis is to examine how different welfare and production regimes may have structured individuals’ work orientations into cross-national patterns by the late 1990s and early 2000s. Three different aspects of work orientations are considered in the three studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet, Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The empirical aim of the thesis is to investigate what happens when global market-oriented models for auditing and quality assessment are taken up by local parishes. Particular attention is paid to the diaconal work of the parishes. The study is based on case studies where a number of parishes and auditing models provide the object of study. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Over the past few decades, scholars have paid increasing attention to work of site managers in the construction industry. In particular, the work situations of site managers have been increasingly depicted as demanding and stressful. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Social Work, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The present study analyses the welfare state as employer by studying eldercare workers’ experiences of their work in Sweden and Denmark. The Nordic welfare states are often described as potentially women-friendly due to the availability of publicly provided services that enable women to combine paid work and caring responsibilities. LÄS MER
5. De hjälper oss till rätta : normaliseringsarbete, självbestämmande och människor med psykisk utvecklingsstörningDetta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : For people with learning disabilities care in institutions has been replaced by a life in community settings e.g. group homes, where a number of persons (4-5) are living with staff support. My case-studies cover three elderly and three more lately produced such units as well as a ward in a nursing home. LÄS MER