Sökning: "p p: scattering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 179 avhandlingar innehållade orden p p: scattering.
1. Measurements of the Standard Model Higgs boson cross sections in the WW* decay mode with the ATLAS experimentDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis summarises measurements of the Standard Model Higgs boson production cross sections based on proton–proton collision data at √s = 13 TeV produced by the Large Hadron Collider at CERN. By analysing data collected during 2015 and 2016 by the ATLAS experiment, corresponding to an integrated luminosity of 36 fb−1, the Higgs boson gluon–gluon fusion and vector boson fusion production cross sections are measured in the WW* decay mode. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Scattering is the main phenomenon of light-matter interaction. In this thesis, we consider one specific case of light propagation in a material whose structure causes anisotropic optical scattering - transparent wood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Molecular modeling has come a long way during the past decades and in the current thesis modeling of biological membranes is the focus. The main method of choice has been classical Molecular Dynamics simulations and for this technique a model Hamiltonian, or force field (FF), has been developed for lipids to be used for biological membranes. LÄS MER
4. Improved inspection and micrometrology of embedded structures in multi-layered ceramics Development of optical coherence tomographic methods and toolsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Roll-to-roll manufacturing of micro components based on advanced printing, structuring and lamination of ceramic tapes is rapidly progressing. This large-scale and cost-effective manufacturing process of ceramic micro devices is however prone to hide defects within the visually opaque tape stacks. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis contains a study of the robustness of the artificial neural network used in the ATLAS track reconstruction algorithm as a tool to recover tracks in dense environments. Different variations, motivated by potential discrepancies between data and simulation, are performed to the neural network’s input while monitoring the corresponding change in the output. LÄS MER