Sökning: "oxygen transmission rate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden oxygen transmission rate.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Many materials exhibit interesting and novel properties when prepared as thin films. Thin film metal oxides have had an impact on the technological progress of the microelectronics mainly due to their electrical and optical properties. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för kemi
Sammanfattning : The barrier properties of greaseproof paper are achieved by extensive beating of the fibres. This treatment results in high costs for energy, both as beating energy and drying energy. A full-scale trial has been performed to investigate the role of the pulp with respect to energy demand and the barrier properties of the final papers. LÄS MER
3. Effects of plasticizing and crosslinking on the mechanical and barrier properties of coatings based on blends of starch and poly(vinyl alcohol)Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : In the last decades, intensive research has been carried out in order to replace oil-based polymers with bio-based polymers due to growing environmental concerns. So far, most of the barrier materials used in food packaging are petroleum-based materials. LÄS MER
4. Effects of plasticizing and crosslinking on coatings based on blends of starch-PVOH and starch-ligninDetta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : A barrier material is usually needed on a fiber-based food package to protect the packed food from gases and moisture and thus maintain its quality. Barrier materials presently used in food packaging applications are mostly petroleum-based polymers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes epitaxial growth of ZnO/GaN distributed Bragg reflectors by hybrid plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy on GaN(0001). The unique hybrid approach employed the same growth chamber for continuous growth of both ZnO and GaN without exposing the layers to the ambient conditions. LÄS MER