Sökning: "orientations to studying"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden orientations to studying.
1. Att studera och bli bedömd Empiriska och teoretiska perspektiv på gymnasie- och vuxenstuderandes sätt att erfara studier och bedömningarDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is focussing on students’ experiences of assessments, which means that the assessments are related to studying. The assessments particularly investigated are the main types of assessments used in the application and selection for higher education in Sweden – the grading in schools on secondary level, and the Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test (SweSAT). LÄS MER
2. Contextualising studies in higher education : First-year experiences of studying and learning in engineeringDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Pedagogiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The study aims at investigating students’ first-year experiences of studying and learning in tertiary engineering education. At the end of their first year 86 Swedish undergraduates of electrical engineering and computer science at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm were asked to reflect in writing on the conditions for studying and learning as they perceived them. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Multichromophoric systems are very important in photosynthesis and any device that uses solar energy for its operation. This is because multichromophoric light-harvesting antennas are responsible for the absorption of light and the efficient transfer of the absorbed energy toward distinct places where it is to be used or stored. LÄS MER
4. Structural and elastic properties of InN and InAlN with different surface orientations and dopingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Group–III nitrides, InN, GaN, AlN, and their alloys, have revolutionized solid state lighting and continue to attract substantial research interest due to their unique properties and importance for optoelectronics and electronics. Among the group–III nitrides, InN has the lowest effective electron mass and the highest electron mobility, which makes it suitable for high–frequency and high power devices. LÄS MER
5. What does it take to be successful here? A longitudinal study of achievement motivation in youth sportDetta är en avhandling från Malmö university
Sammanfattning : The focal aim of this dissertation project centers on understanding the importance of some of the underlying factors responsible for the socialization of achievement motivation in youth sport and its affective outcomes. Furthermore, this dissertation project focuses on the specializing stage of development, more specifically, student-athletes (N = 78) attending a compulsory school with a sports profile. LÄS MER