Sökning: "orientation relationship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 140 avhandlingar innehållade orden orientation relationship.
1. Marknadsorientering av socialtjänstens individ- och familjeomsorg om villkor, processer och konsekvenserDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Since the end of the 1980s, the introduction of market mechanisms in the public sector has been a dominant feature in Sweden. The same is true for the social services in several municipalities, where business style behaviour and organisation, and competition have become salient features of market-oriented social services. LÄS MER
2. The role of market orientation in public housing companies: A study of MO’s effect on construction strategiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The development of public housing companies in Sweden is strongly influenced by legal, economic, and demographic changes. The companies long tradition of taking responsibility for customer welfare in living have recently been criticized for excessive dominance over price setting, which is claimed to give them competitive advantages in the housing market. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund Business Press
Sammanfattning : The competition in the banking industry has during the last decades been intensified resulting in smaller interest margins. As a consequence, the resources spent on each credit customer have had to be decreased, resulting in less interaction and a perceived limited access to valuable information. LÄS MER
4. Globalisation and Competitive Sustenance of Born Global : Evidence from Indian knowledge-intensive service industryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The survival and sustained competitiveness of born global firms constitute a complex and dynamic process that evolves under conditions of disruptive change and pervasive uncertainty. To date, whereas much of the research in the area has focused on the early and rapid internationalisation stages of the development of born global firms, it is not clear how these firms manage to survive the challenges of the early internationalisation stage and gain a sustainable competitive position in the global economy. LÄS MER
5. Characterization and Modification of Microstructure in Al-Co-Cr-Fe-Ni Eutectic High-Entropy AlloysDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The recently emerging high-entropy alloys (HEAs) present a novel alloying strategy, significantly expanding the scope of metal alloy design. HEAs are defined as alloys consisting of at least four principal elements in equi- or near equiatomic ratios, with a possibility of small amounts of alloying elements. LÄS MER