Sökning: "organizational leadership experience"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden organizational leadership experience.
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Kopieringen
Sammanfattning : A new kind of commercial offer is on the rise, that of a commercial experience. It is said to be the next progression of value after a service and that it is distinct from a service in several ways, two important being a) the provider having to create something new or memorable to the customer, i.e. LÄS MER
2. Organizational creativity and psychological well-being - contextual aspects on organizational creativity and psychological well-being from an open systems perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Organizational creativity and psychological well-being. Present day organizations in a globalized society are experiencing external challenges and changes more than ever before and in order to adapt and react to these changes creativity and innovation are seen as some of the most important means. LÄS MER
3. Dynamics in meetings : on leadership and followership in ordinary meetings in different organizationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : A method for analyzing interactional dynamics in regular meetings and sessions was developed on the basis of Bion's (1961) basic-assumption model. This model postulates that members in groups frequently take part in collective defence activities which prevent the group from carrying out the tasks assigned to them. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Civil society activism in traditional non-governmental organizations (NGOs) is seen as one of the cornerstones of a vibrant participatory liberal democracy in most Western democratic states. Whereas this issue has been explored from a variety of perspectives in a Western context, only limited research has been carried out in a post-Soviet context. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to analyze how leadership is constructed as a narrative to explain what happens in organizations. Research on young co-workers in organizations has shown how young people are socialized into managerial and organizational cultures. At the same time these cultures and practices are changing. LÄS MER