Sökning: "organizational efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 111 avhandlingar innehållade orden organizational efficiency.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : Organizations, once established, tend not to change, typically going obsolete as society continues to evolve. This makes adaptability an important issue. Organizational members must make sense to each other, or coordination suffers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg, Sweden : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the organizing of industrial firms that face the challenge of achieving high levels of both innovation and efficiency, taking a knowledge-based approach to this classical trade-off. With a constructionist perspective as a point of departure, knowledge, which contains tacit and explicit components, is seen to exist at both the individual and the organizational level. LÄS MER
3. Organizational death and employee motivation Investigating a plant closure in a multi-plant organizationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Major organizational changes are often connected with a variety of negative outcomes for both employees and the organization alike. As a contrast to this, organizational deaths have instead been associated with increased productivity and motivation to perform, despite certainty of job loss. LÄS MER
4. Towards systematic improvement work in project-based organizations An efficiency and effectiveness perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Project-based organizations (PBOs) have adopted projects as a primary tool for carrying out most of their operations. By doing so, the PBO operates mainly on two organizational levels, the project level and the organizational level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis is to describe and analyse the role of primary care in health care systems in terms of health, health care utilisation and costs, and to study the feasibility of retrieval of data from computerised medical records to monitor medical quality.The thesis includes five studies, a systematic literature review, a register study of utilisation of hospital and primary care, a study based on data from computerised medical records of individual patients cost for primary care, and two studies of management of respiratory infections in primary care based on data from computerised medical records of twelve health centres. LÄS MER