Sökning: "organizational drivers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden organizational drivers.
1. Energy Efficiency in the Residential, Service and Energy Sectors : Barriers, Drivers and System Studies
Sammanfattning : Increased energy efficiency is a prerequisite for achieving the national energy and climate goals, the goals set by the European Union, and the Sustainable Development Goals adopted by the United Nations. Close to 40% of Sweden’s total energy use and approximately 20% of domestic greenhouse gas emissions are allocated to the residential and service sector. LÄS MER
2. Energy Management for Improved Energy Efficiency in the Pulp and Paper Industry : Success Factors for Strengthening Drivers and Overcoming Barriers
Sammanfattning : Industrial energy efficiency improves the profit and competitive advantage of companies. The pulp and paper industry (PPI)being one of the five most energy-intensive industries uses 5.6% of global industrial energy, according to the InternationalEnergy Agency. LÄS MER
3. The Work of the Accounting & Controlling Department and its Drivers: understanding the concept of a business partner
Sammanfattning : The role of accountants in organizations is intriguing in the current context of the broad changes in the profession observed by many. Mainly because of technological advancements, what has previously required a considerable amount of time and effort, i.e. LÄS MER
4. Improved energy efficiency in industrial small and medium-sized enterprises : Regional energy efficiency network policy programs
Sammanfattning : Despite large potential for improved energy efficiency in industrial small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), the full potential is not realized due to barriers to energy efficiency. Two primary ways to realize the potential are to deploy energy management practices and conduct energy audits. LÄS MER
5. Performance-based costing as decision support for development of discrete part production : Linking performance, production costs and sustainability
Sammanfattning : In today’s global market, the industry is struggling every day to make the “correct decisions”. Decisions concerning production can range from smaller improvements to choice tool or equipment investments to relocation of entire production facilities. LÄS MER