Sökning: "organizational changes of the care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 avhandlingar innehållade orden organizational changes of the care.
1. Quality of health care : Patient and staff perspectives : a study of changes 1992-1996 with special reference to diagnosis related groups
Sammanfattning : By the early 90s, some Swedish county councils initiated market-oriented steering mechanisms to meet increasing demands for cost efficiency. Among these was the County Council of Gävleborg. The U.S. LÄS MER
2. Mind the gap : organizational factors related to transfers of older people between nursing homes and hospital care
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis was to study factors related to transfers of older people between nursing homes, emergency department and hospital care.The thesis was based on four studies and used three methods: focus group discussions, structured review of electronic healthcare records, semi-structured interviews with registered nurses and general practitioners. LÄS MER
3. Work in eldercare - staying or leaving : Caregivers' experiences of work and support during organizational changes
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis was to reveal nursing home (NH) caregivers’ work ex-periences when receiving support through education and clinical supervision over a two-year period, while the workplace was undergoing organizational changes. The studies (I-IV) com-bine qualitative and quantitative methods in a longitudinal two-year follow-up project in three Swedish NHs (NH I - III), in which support was given to the staff at NH I-II. LÄS MER
4. The Challenge of Changing Practice : Applying Theory in the Implementation of an Innovation in Swedish Primary Health Care
Sammanfattning : Background: The translation of new knowledge, such as research findings, new tools or methods into health care practice has gained increased interest in recent years. Important factors that determine implementation outcome have been identified, and models and checklists to be followed in planning as well as in carrying out an implementation process have been produced. LÄS MER
5. Specialiserad biståndshandläggning inom den kommunala äldreomsorgen. Genomförandet av en organisationsreform och dess praktik
Sammanfattning : The 1990s was a period characterized by a strong pressure for reform in the Swedish municipalities. The care manager reform, i.e. the initiation of a position within the administration - the care manager - whose work tasks are concentrated around needs-assessment practices only, was one of many reform proposals. LÄS MER