Sökning: "organisational structure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 112 avhandlingar innehållade orden organisational structure.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : As part of realising development programmes faster, developing countries have been adopting, from developed ones, modern ICTs and implementing e-government towards better public services. However, efforts of implementation of e-government services have been often resulting in unsatisfactory outcomes and even total failures. LÄS MER
2. An Information System in its Organisational Contexts : A Systemic Semiotic Longitudinal Case StudyDetta är en avhandling från Wollongong, Australia : Department of Information Systems, University of Wollongong
Sammanfattning : This dissertation develops a new form of Systems Analysis based on Systemic Semiotics. Systemic Semiotics, a combination of Social Semiotics and Systemic Functional Linguistic theories, can be used to provide contextual descriptions linking the operations of information systems to their specific situational and organisational contexts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to empirically explore the organisational characteristics of quality systems of hospital departments, to develop and empirically test models for the organisation and implementation of quality systems, and to discuss the clinical implications of the findings.Data were collected from hospital departments through interviews (n=19) and a nation-wide survey (n=386). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för utbildningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : There are voices in the research field suggesting that universities should become learning organisations in order to be more competitive and efficient. However, the proposal is mainly based on theoretical and normative discussions rather than on empirical research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Press
Sammanfattning : There are voices in the research field suggesting that universities should become learning organisationsin order to survive and become competitive in a complex environment. Two researchaims have been raised. LÄS MER