Sökning: "organisational culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 94 avhandlingar innehållade orden organisational culture.
1. FROM SOCIETAL TO ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE : THE IMPACT ON BUSINESS-IT ALIGNMENT
Sammanfattning : Business-IT alignment (BITA) has clearly become more important over the last decade. However, considerable difficulties remain when attempting to achieve a mature level of BITA. LÄS MER
2. Nationalising Culture : The Reorganisation of National Culture in Swedish Cultural Policy 1970–2002
Sammanfattning : By comparative analysis of Swedish cultural policy (including art policy, heritage policy and Church policy) during the Riksdag periods of 1970-73, 1991-94, 1994-98 and 1998-2002 the relationship between cultural policy and the concept of the nation as a homogenous cultural community (defined by either an ethnic or a state-framed concept) is explored. Neoinstitutional analysis of cultural policy as an organisational field is combined with analysis of how the nation is conceived as an imagined community, and what values it strives to uphold to show how these values and concepts are institutionalised in its cultural policy and how this supports the legitimacy of the State as a nation-state. LÄS MER
3. From Theory to Practice of Business-IT Alignment : Barriers, an Evaluation Framework and Relationships with Organisational Culture
Sammanfattning : Business-IT alignment (BITA) continues to be a top management concern. It generally refers to a preferred condition in which the relationship between business and IT is optimised to maximise the business value of IT. Early approaches in both research and practice have focused on the role of IT in supporting business strategies. LÄS MER
4. Offentlig kultur i omvandling? : Om prestationsfinansiering och konkurrensutsättning av offentlig serviceverksamhet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine whether introducing organisational ideas, first used within the private trade and industry sector, in public affairs will have any effect on public culture. In focus for this study are financing by results and exposure to competition, which are standards institutionalised in the environment of the public organisations. LÄS MER
5. Mental health problems among the Swedish reindeer-herding Sami population : in perspective of intersectionality, organisational culture and acculturation
Sammanfattning : The overall objective of the thesis was to investigate aspects of mental health among Swedish Sami reindeer herders and to deepen the understanding of the experience of the living conditions of young Sami reindeer-herding men. Theories of intersectionality, organisational culture and acculturation were used. LÄS MER