Sökning: "organic solvents"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 184 avhandlingar innehållade orden organic solvents.
1. Mechanisms for Solvolytic Elimination and Substitution Reactions Involving Short-lived Carbocation IntermediatesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Solvolysis reactions of a range of tertiary substrates in largely aqueous solvents were studied in such respects as β-deuterium kinetic isotope effects, linear free energy relationships and stereochemistry.Solvolysis of the fluorene derivatives 9-methyl–9-(2´-X-2´-propyl)fluorene (1-X, X = Cl, Br, OOCCF3) involves a very short-lived carbocation intermediate. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis was to explore novel approaches for controlling morphologies and molecular recognition behaviour of polymers and to use these strategies in conjunction with the molecular imprinting technique in order to either enhance polymer performance in quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) sensor applications, or as an alternative to conventional solvents of polymerization. In Papers I and II, the use of liquid crystalline media in the synthesis of molecularly imprinted polymers was demonstrated. LÄS MER
3. Photoinitiated Radical Carbonylation Using [11C]Carbon Monoxide 11C-Labelling of Aliphatic Carboxylic Acids, Esters, and AmidesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : One-step photoinitiated free radical carbonylation was employed for the rapid (5–7 min) labelling of aliphatic carboxylic acids, esters, and amides with a short-lived positron emitter 11C (t½ = 20.3 min) at the carbonyl position. The labelled compounds were synthesized from alkyl iodides (0.05–0. LÄS MER
4. Synthesis and applications of analogues of Tröger's base as molecular tubes, receptor and ligandsDetta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Tröger’s base was synthesized for the first time in 1887. The molecule is rigid, C2-symmetric and has a 90° angle, forming a chiral hydrophobic pocket. In this thesis, the synthesis of new analogues of Tröger’s base is described. 2- and 3-halo-substituted anilines have for the first time been condensed to Tröger’s base analogues. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) are members of a family of polysaccharide structures consisting mostly of repeating disaccharide units. Most GAGs are attached to specific serine residues in proteins to form proteoglycans (PGs). LÄS MER