Sökning: "oral hygiene"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 61 avhandlingar innehållade orden oral hygiene.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this research was to investigate the safety of oral care in terms of intracranial dynamics and changes in oral health during intubation and 48 hours after extubation among neuroscience intensive care unit (NICU) patients. Additional aims included comparison of a comprehensive oral care protocol (i.e. LÄS MER
12. The miswak (chewing stick) and oral health : Studies on oral hygiene practices of urban Saudi ArabiansDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Odontology
Sammanfattning : The miswak, a traditional chewing stick for cleaning teeth, is made from the plant Salvadora persica. For religious and cultural reasons, miswak use is firmly established and widespread in Saudi Arabia and most other Muslim countries. Only recently has scientific evaluation of the miswak been undertaken. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Cariology, Faculty of Odontology, Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
14. Influence of a dental ceramic and a calcium aluminate cement on dental biofilm formation and gingival inflammatory responseDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Odontologi
Sammanfattning : Dental restorative materials interact with their surrounding oral environment. Interaction factors can be release of toxic components and/or effects on biofilm formation and gingiva. In the end of the nineties, a calcium aluminate cement (CAC) was manufactured as a “bioceramic” alternative to resin composite. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Department of Paediatric Dentistry
Sammanfattning : Background Advancements in medical care have enabled more children born preterm to survive and develop as healthy individuals alongside their full-term peers. However, a higher frequency of medical health problems, cognitive and behavioural disturbances, including problems in school, has been reported. LÄS MER