Sökning: "oral hygiene"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 avhandlingar innehållade orden oral hygiene.
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö university, Faculty of Odontolgy
Sammanfattning : Intra-oral halitosis (bad breath) is reported to affect 15-83 % of the adult population. Having intra-oral halitosis is a social and psycho-logical handicap, and may cause people in the person’s social circle to increase the physical distance or to turn their faces in another direction to avoid the unpleasant smell from the exhaled air. LÄS MER
2. Snuff use and oral health among young ice-hockey players : Implications for oral health promotionDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs Universitet
Sammanfattning : Oral health is a part of general health and from a public health perspective it is necessary to find effective strategies for oral health promotion in different target groups. Tobacco usage constitutes the single largest health risk in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Dental- and nursing care collaborations in Sweden – A way to support nursing staff in oral hygiene care for older peopleDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : Background: Oral health is an integral part of the general health and quality of life. Yet oral health among older people requiring nursing care is often poor. Despite this group’s frequent contact with health care services, they tend to lose contact with dental care. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Centre for Oral Health Sciences, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : In the year 2002, about 275,000 inhabitants around the world developed oral cancer and over half of them will die of their disease within 5 years. Oral and oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma (OOSCC) accounts for about 1% of all cancers in Sweden – which is low compared to the incidence on the Indian subcontinent and in other parts of Asia, where it is one of the most common forms of cancer. LÄS MER
5. Oral health in an outpatient psychiatric population : oral status, life satisfaction, and supportDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Health and Society, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Oral health has generally improved in Sweden over the past 30 years. Investigations of living conditions have indicated that people with chronic mental health problems requiring psychiatric services diverge from that pattern. LÄS MER